Apple Pie Jello Shots
Yields: 12 (2.25 oz) JELL-O shots
- 12 (2.25 oz) plastic soufflé cups with lids
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups spiced apple cider
- 2 envelopes Knox unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup Crown Royal Apple Whiskey
- 1/2 cup Hog Wild Cinnamon
- Add the water and apple cider to a large saucepan and bring to a boil over medium high heat
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the cider mixture and allow to sit for 2 minutes. Whisk until completely dissolved. Allow the cider mixture to cool down for an additional 5 minutes. Add both whiskeys and stir well to incorporate.
- Place the 12 plastic soufflé cups on a large plate or tray. Pour the apple cider gelatin mix into the cups, filling almost up to the top of each rim. Chill overnight or for at least 4 hours. You can place lids on the cups after 4 hours if you are not serving the Jell-O shots right away.
Optional – if desired, you can add a dollop of whipped cream to each JELL-O shot and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Adapted from: https://myincrediblerecipes.com/apple-pie-jello-shots/